I feel one of the losers of Verga - post from the network
Hello Beppe (Severgnini ed), I helped a friend prepare
a wonderful essay for the maturity: the status of women at the turn of the twentieth century and Ottocanto. We speculated on the female characters of Verga, the suffragette movement, the ironing of the paintings of Degas, the tragedy of the Triangle Waist Company, and the wrong link to the Women's Day. An exciting research work.
After two degrees in literature with 110 cum laude graduate and a prize, after being considered one of the 600 best college graduates from the Ministry of Youth, which was selected for the Global Village Campus (incense sprinkled all over our heads remained only the smoke), and after a year and a half elapsed between unpaid internships and inconclusive talks with prestigious companies, now finally a small-medium company offers me a contract of apprenticeship under the 'national collective agreement for employees in the industry of rubber cables and the like and the plastics industry. " Commercial and logistical level classification in H corresponding to the position of truck.
With all due respect to the class by reading the text I burst into tears, overwhelmed by a burning sense of defeat. I feel like the losers of Verga, overwhelmed by a flood crisis which is reeling too many young people willing and smart as me (excuse the immodesty, but it is to pull up the morale). Needless to hope to find work in a publishing house, I'd really like? I can not resign altogether. But for now the literature is only a "vice" private.
Chiara De Leonardis
source: blog Italians
0 comments:
Post a Comment