delta Generation X - G.
Translation: Generating a unknown variable, dependent on the capital of their parents. I live on my skin this mathematical equation: born in 1976, studies and universities, small jobs, taken with a great task and an indefinite period at a municipal company, fired the first years after the change of administration: unemployed with a sweet companion beside a house to maintain and a son coming. Immediately seeking a job anywhere, delivering tens of curriculum. The answer is always the same: there is a crisis, we assume. At times it is, has no experience in this field. Of course you do not have it. If all employees are already familiar claim, or are born with genetically induced specific experience, or you die without having ever been able to do.
Moral: I have a family of my own, but survive only thanks to the help / assistance from the parents. Tremendously humbling and at the same time a great fortune, a privilege. I may have made mistakes or naivete, but it is indisputable my desire to work, equal only to the very strong desire for independence. Yes, I would go completely status of child to father, and remain tied to my parents only by the great love and gratitude that I have against them, but it seems that all this is still impossible, if not utopian. Ask a thirty year old sees as the future will tell you that you feel blind. I do not know what will happen to me in a month, let alone a year or ten.
Generation Planning zero. Here's what we are.
Joseph Calandrino
Translation: Generating a unknown variable, dependent on the capital of their parents. I live on my skin this mathematical equation: born in 1976, studies and universities, small jobs, taken with a great task and an indefinite period at a municipal company, fired the first years after the change of administration: unemployed with a sweet companion beside a house to maintain and a son coming. Immediately seeking a job anywhere, delivering tens of curriculum. The answer is always the same: there is a crisis, we assume. At times it is, has no experience in this field. Of course you do not have it. If all employees are already familiar claim, or are born with genetically induced specific experience, or you die without having ever been able to do.
Moral: I have a family of my own, but survive only thanks to the help / assistance from the parents. Tremendously humbling and at the same time a great fortune, a privilege. I may have made mistakes or naivete, but it is indisputable my desire to work, equal only to the very strong desire for independence. Yes, I would go completely status of child to father, and remain tied to my parents only by the great love and gratitude that I have against them, but it seems that all this is still impossible, if not utopian. Ask a thirty year old sees as the future will tell you that you feel blind. I do not know what will happen to me in a month, let alone a year or ten.
Generation Planning zero. Here's what we are.
Joseph Calandrino
0 comments:
Post a Comment